Sunday 26 September 2010

^^

Long time no update.. Many things I wanna write, but no mood >.<
Wanna write from last Sunday ㅜㅜ
Anyway, there was something wrong with my Lenovo S10-3's LCD ㅠㅠ
What should I do? no time to go to Computa to fix my lappie
Many pics I wanna upload, bluetooth also error. Heeelp ㅡ.ㅡ
In love with Sanrio nw <3 hihi
Got Korean Pop magz with SHINee & SJ poster. Too bad it's back and forth so I can't stick both of them. Decided to stick SHINee's poster ~ but, I think.. I won't stick it kekeke

There was a hurricane at Central Java and Yogyakarta yesterday.. The wind was very strong, very horrible ㅡㅡ
I read the news in newspaper today, many trees and billboards were fall because of the hurricane. Luckily my family and I are okay..

I think it's enough ~ thanks for visiting my blog and don't forget to tag me okay ~
Acintya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please (: