Saturday 14 August 2010

100814

Hi, long time no wrote on this blog
I'm kinda busy, haha. No, just kidding. It's because I didn't get mood to write till today, though there were many things I wanna write here
Today is 14 August, Scout day here, haha
Yesterday was Friday, and I love Friday. Why? I dunno -,-
Last night and this afternoon texted with bf. You know, sometimes I afraid.. Because, ah I won't write about  it..
About my school, my problem with classmates finished already, happy nw :)
But, I thought some of my seniors dislike me, dunno why :( but it's ok laa, since I'm new student here I thought it's normal. I hope everything'll be all right :)
Kinda dislike my school because of that, and with the lessons, ah so difficult :(
Finally I can met Se7eN last Monday \m/ Very happy <3
Um, actually still many things I wanna write here. But I forget -,- Haha
Changed the song into 사.계.후 (Love Still Goes On) by SHINee, it's very good song. I like it, hihi
Okay laa I think it's enough today, byebye
My name changed into 'Jung' btw haha ~~
안녕 ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please (: