Wednesday 7 July 2010

(:

Hey-yo
Yea ~ Today is Wednesday. Not in the mood to write in english -,- hehe
While writing this, I'm listening to Super Junior - No Other. And I have downloaded the music video, Super Junior 대박 (the best) Here is the link if you wanna see and download the MV : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMoDDbEccE
Texting with boys, too :D
Sometimes I'm confused with the boys. Because.. Because of.. Because of soooo many reasons, haha
Talking about boy, today I found something about Mr. B ~ Haha. I won't tell you about it, I'm afraid he'll read it, though the possibility is very small to make him read this post, lol


Today is the last day of high school enrollment in the district of Sleman. Yesterday I've put a form at 1 SHS of Godean. But today I was a bit confused. Sign up at 1 SHS of Godean or SMKI [Sekolah Menengah Kesenian Indonesia]. I was very confused. But finally I decided to sign up at 1 SHS of Godean. If I don't like school there, I'll move to SMKI next year, LOL.

I wanna new bicycle ~ beause my school is not far from home, I wanna go there by bicycle. because it makes me healthy. HAHA -,-

Next time, if I have time and I'm in the mood for it, I'll tell you about boys that I like ,haha.. Oh and I wanna tell you about my story with my first love :D

Urm, yesterday I bought a new shoes :D But I didn't have new socks yet -,-

Okay, I think it's enough. Hihi
One more sorry if you can't understand my grammar, because English isn't my second language. And I'm still in the process of learning English :D Thanks for read this post, hope you enjoy it. And don't forget, write in my cbox please :D
Have a nice day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please (: