Monday 28 June 2010

New Layout ~~

Hi fellows, how are you? Hope you're fine, hehe
Finally today I can found good layout, haha. Thanks to the maker of this layout (?)
*sorry if my english isn't good, English isn't my second language*
Even I had a nice layout, I still can't use it properly ㅠㅠ
Tomorrow is Tuesday *everyone knows it, hey*, and I hope tomorrow won't be a boring day like today ~~
While writing this, I'm listening to Super Junior's Miina and texting with boys. Lol ~
Actually, there are a lot I wanna write here. But I dunno how to start, lol *stupid me*
Sometimes, I think I'm nothing. Sometimes I envy them who has many friends *read: popular*, boyfriend/girlfriend, rich, and ~ -,- Sometimes I wanna be like that *day dreaming*
I envy them who has many readers at their blog ㅠㅠ
Haha..
Okay laa, I'll stop here. Hope mom won't brought laptop tomorrow so I can use it 히히히 ~~
Okaay , byee ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please (: